|These containers are sold under the name GAS GA-MA BEAKER. GAS GA-MA BEAKERS are available for Ge-Li, 2xw NaI, 3x3 NaI and 4x4 NaI detectors, as well as the new high-efficiency germanium detectors having endcap diameters of 2.75", 3.75", and 4.0".
GAS GA-MA BEAKERS are designed to be used with two GA-MA valves which permit the flushing, venting and containment of the radioactive gas samples. PVC O-ring valves or quick disconnect valves are also available.
GAS GA-MA BEAKERS are specifically designed for disposable use and may be obtained for very economical prices when purchased in bulk quantities. Disposable use is appropriate for laboratories having large sample loads and/or low detection sensitivity requirements.
If proper administrative controls are implemented, GAS GA-MA BEAKERS may also be reused in certain applications.
The use of GAS GA-MA BEAKERS enables one to significantly reduce sample count times without sacrificing detection sensitivity. GA-MA's containers possess high geometric efficiencies and maximize the quantity of sample gas proximate to the detector.
Key features of the GAS GA-MA BEAKER are:
1. THIN WALL CONSTRUCTION - Thin cavity walls minimize attenuation of low energy gamma ray lines such as the 81 Kev gamma ray of Xe-133 normally found in nuclear power plant radwaste discharges and process streams.
2. REPRODUCIBLE DIMENSIONS - Reproducible thin-wall dimensions ensure consistency between the geometric efficiencies of calibrated standards and samples.
3. RIGID CONTAINER WALLS - GAS GA-MA BEAKERS can be conveniently used in applications requiring up to 10 pounds per square inch gauge (PSIG).
4. GA-MA's Marinelli style gas analysis containers are priced significantly lower than other similar containers of the market today.
5. GAS GA-MA BEAKERS can be utilized conveniently for gas or liquid standards.
Please refer to the following link for further details:
In this section are collected GA-MA Marinelli beakers.
Please refer to the link to access the on-line GA-MA catalog.
Published in Marinelli beakers