|PIPE SCANNER LITE main components are:
|The pipes can be loaded on the base with their concavity facing either up or down: the system has been designed to scan both the internal and the external surfaces.
According to the pipe diameter, a different number of detector shall be actually used to perform the measurement: 1 detector for the smaller pipes up to 5 detectors for the bigger pipes.
The detectors are independently adjustable through knobs and handles, each managing every available range of movement (height and orientation), allowing the user to completely adapt the measurement equipment to the geometry of the object to be measured.
PIPE SCANNER LITE
The PIPE SCANNER LITE monitor is designed to easily perform surface contamination measurements of pipe sections coming from activities such as nuclear power plants decommissioning, or in general wherever a radiometric scanning of surfaces or pipes is needed.
- Extremely adaptive to diameters/geometries
- Fast and precise surface contamination measurement
- Easily deployable mechanical structure
- Detectors: up to 5 NaI(Tl) 2”x16” scintillators
- Independently adjustable detectors position
- Support base structure for pipe sections or surfaces with adjustable runners
- Maximum pipe dimensions: 2 m, from 4” up to 31”
- Configurable system software