The company participated from November 2nd to the 5th to the IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference which took place in San Diego, CA, USA.
The agreement between ELSE NUCLEAR and CERN, together with the news about the new detector B-RAD, published on the December issue of the Italian Industrial Federation for SME (A.P.I.) Magazine. Have a look here!
During the 2016 Annual Meeting, which took place in Milan on February 8th - 10th, ELSE NUCLEAR has been admitted in EURADOS as voting member.
From physics to society: the innovative ideas and technologies of high-energy physics born at CERN have entered the mainstream of society and transformed the way we live. The main KT 2015 projects are described in this report.
ELSE NUCLEAR and WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. signed a Collaboration Contract for product distribution in the People's Republic of China. Therefore WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGY becomes from March 1st 2016 official distributor of ELSE NUCLEAR products in China.
ELSE NUCLEAR is glad to report that the 14th IRPA congress in Cape Town has been a success!
Many visitors from all around the world came to our booth, to share experience and to ask who we are and what is our businness.
"A.P.I. News” is now online. Here you can find all latest news, comments and important info for the Companies.
ELSE NUCLEAR is distributor for Italy of many producers, covering several and complementary fields of application. Here is provided the updated list of distributed producers. For more details, please refer to the dedicated Italian sections of our website (link provided below).
Here is the list of ELSE NUCLEAR's official distributors sorted by country:
More Articles ...
- R&D and collaborations
- Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI) - LUPIN 5401 BF3-NP
- 2016 IEEE NSS/MIC Strasbourg, France 29 October – 6 November 2016
- NESPINT project
- EURADOS annual meeting 2017
- NEUDOS-13 - Krakow
- NEUDOS 13 - Krakow, Poland
- New operative headquarters
- 2017 IEEE NSS/MIC Atlanta, USA 21 - 28 October 2017
- POLIMASTER - Distribution in Italy
- AURAS 3000 V1
- KONTEC 2019
- Gamma and Neutron monitoring at IAEA laboratories
- Collaboration agreement with Arktis Radiation Detectors
- Most faraway customer ever: Neutron spectrometry system in Australia