ELSE NUCLEAR, thanks to collaborations with universities and international research centres, achieved important results in developing highly specialized spectrometry systems for gamma and neutron radiation. The devices designed so far provide fast and reliable spectrometry measurements in a wide range of conditions.
Up to date, ELSE NUCLEAR supplied gamma and neutron spectrometry systems to research facilities, steel foundries, nuclear power plants, and particle accelerator facilities.
Discover our spectrometry systems:
- Gamma spectrometry unit with NaI(Tl) scintillator detector (GSU, GSU DYMO)
- Hand-held spectrometer for gamma radiation (B-RAD)
- Bonner sphere set for neutron spectrometry (BSS)
- Single sphere neutron spectrometer (SP2)
- Mobile gamma spectrometry and survey units (HERMES)