The company personnel is composed of senior firmware/software developers, experienced and highly trained technicians, physicists, engineers, and researchers.
A great success!
Our customization ability earned us the opportunity to supply an important part of SwissFEL Dose Rate Protection System (PSI, Switzerland).
Come to see us at IEEE NSS/MIC 2016 in Strasbourg, France. We'll be present at booth 43. Don't miss this opportunity!
Great news! The NESPINT project got funded! We are currently looking for international partners potentially interested to join us for creating a consortium for this exciting upcoming phase.
EURADOS annual meeting just took place in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We will take part in the upcoming NEUTRON AND ION DOSIMETRY SYMPOSIUM (NEUDOS-13)
NEUTRON AND ION DOSIMETRY SYMPOSIUM (NEUDOS-13) just took place in Krakow, Poland.
In the recent months, ELSE NUCLEAR is undergoing an important expansion process. As a result, the company is going to open a new operative headquarter!
Come to see us at IEEE NSS/MIC 2017 in Atlanta, USA. We'll be present at booth 505. Don't miss this opportunity!
More Articles ...
- POLIMASTER - Distribution in Italy
- AURAS 3000 V1
- KONTEC 2019
- Gamma and Neutron monitoring at IAEA laboratories
- Collaboration agreement with Arktis Radiation Detectors
- Most faraway customer ever: Neutron spectrometry system in Australia
- Market assessment report on Nuclear Radiation Detectors
- Environmental monitoring systems - Order guide
- Project for territory monitoring and precision agricolture
- Circular economy - ELSE NUCLEAR commitment
- JRC technical report - renewed whole body counter
- Office of Atoms for Peace - Bangkok
- Environment and safety
- Distribution in France through NPO Europe
- IAEA for Lithuanian Ministry of Health