Are you sure that you always need an HPGe detector for characterizing radioactive drums?
High-sensitivity radiation portals can also be installed indoor for specific applications like hospital waste monitoring.
We are really glad to support the radiation protection group at MITICA (Megavolt ITER Injector & Concept Advancement) with ELSE NUCLEAR area monitoring instruments.
We gladly present our MHOS HWM-S contamination monitor for hospital waste.
The Third Edition of the Scientific International Conference on CBRNe is over!
We are going to participate to the fifth World Nuclear Exhibition in Paris next November!
ELSE NUCLEAR's product portfolio includes the GSU series of gamma spectroscopy units, which are designed to analyse melting and casting samples, as well as any other liquid or solid material in Marinelli geometry.
The ELSE NUCLEAR B-RAD is a portable gamma spectrometer which doesn't fear strong magnets!
Several ELSE NUCLEAR Bonner Sphere Spectrometers are being shipped today from our factory, destined to different IAEA Technical Cooperation Projects.
More Articles ...
- Happy birthday WBC!
- 2015 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference
- YOUNG IN - South Korea
- mi.am - Collaboration agreement
- Workshop in DESY, Hamburg
- Workshop at CERN
- 14th IRPA congress in Cape Town in 2016
- CONFAPI magazine - Research "Made in Italy"
- INFN framework agreement
- European Radiation Dosimetry Group (EURADOS) - ANNUAL MEETING
- CONFAPI Newsletter
- ASSOFERMET agreement
- IEEE NSS conference
- CONFAPI Newsletter - December 2015
- European Radiation Dosimetry Group (EURADOS)