The ELSE NUCLEAR B-RAD is a portable gamma spectrometer which doesn't fear strong magnets!
Several ELSE NUCLEAR Bonner Sphere Spectrometers are being shipped today from our factory, destined to different IAEA Technical Cooperation Projects.
55 years working without interruptions for protecting nuclear workers during their normal operations and public in nuclear emergencies.
ELSE NUCLEAR will participate in November in the 2015 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference in San Diego (CA), USA.
ELSE NUCLEAR and YOUNG IN SCIENTIFIC CO., LTD. signed a Memorandum of Understanding for product distribution in South Korea.
ELSE NUCLEAR and mi.am signed a collaboration agreement for developing an innovative portable monitor for measurements of Radon concentration in soil, air and water.
ELSE NUCLEAR will participate as industrial exhibitor at the Eighth International Workshop on Radiation Safety at Synchrotron Radiation Source, which will take place at DESY, Hamburg (Germany) from June 3rd to June 5th.
ELSE NUCLEAR will participate as industrial exhibitor at the Academia-Industry Matching Event - 2nd Special Workshop on Neutron Detection with MPGDs, which will take place at CERN on March 16-17.
ELSE NUCLEAR will participate as industrial exhibitor in the 14th IRPA congress in Cape Town in 2016.
More Articles ...
- CONFAPI magazine - Research "Made in Italy"
- INFN framework agreement
- CERN - licence agreement
- European Radiation Dosimetry Group (EURADOS) - ANNUAL MEETING
- CONFAPI Newsletter
- ASSOFERMET agreement
- IEEE NSS conference
- CONFAPI Newsletter - December 2015
- European Radiation Dosimetry Group (EURADOS)
- CERN Knowledge Transfer report
- Worldwide Technology - distributor in China
- IRPA 14 - Cape Town 2016
- A.P.I. newsletter - July 2016
- Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI) - LUPIN 5401 BF3-NP
- 2016 IEEE NSS/MIC Strasbourg, France 29 October – 6 November 2016